Activity Topic: General
We currently have 5 articles in our general section:
- Acronym and Mnemonic Buster - With so many different acronyms thrown around in first aid and pre-hospital care, we've drawn up a list of common first aid acronyms to help you keep track of them!
- First Aid Quizzes - Quizzes can be a fun way of confirming knowledge and testing out what you know from the comfort of your armchair. You can play online or create a handy PDF to use in training sessions. With a bank of over 150 questions, there is plenty to choose from!
- Why Bother with Scenarios? - Why bother with practical first aid scenarios? We outline some of the reasons why we think scenarios are a great tool for first aid training.
- First Aid Scenario Cards - Sometimes we need something a bit shorter and simple than the full scenarios in the library just to get people thinking and to cover a lot of different topics quickly. It is also a great opportunity to see how different people approach a situation. We've created some short scenario discussion cards for you to use.
- Casualty Simulation - We give our top tips on creating great looking cas-sim make-up that's easy and cheap. A tiny bit of effort can make your scenarios loads more exciting, realistic and useful! (All of the (bit graphic looking) photos are fake wounds and are not real)